Monday, June 25, 2007

Me molesta su actitud.

Hey - lo!

Okay. It's been days since I last posted. Not sure what I did with all of that time?

Well, I do remember one thing I did...I kept a list of new Spanish words I discovered in stores, during conversations with Spanish speakers, on TV, etc. In other words, I managed to use metacognitive, cognitive, and social/affective learning strategies to learn a language (monitoring, note-taking, questioning for clarification).

BUT, what word/phrase do I have on my mind now?

Me molesta su actitud.

I have been dealing w/some life issues and today, of all days, I had to deal with someone who was, to put it politely, a pain in the bum. So when I opened my email and finally read my back log of words of the day, imagine my feelings when I saw "molestar" and the sentence "Me molesta su actitud." Yep. That phrase sure will come in handy today, but I will only repeat it to myself so's not to offend the person who is "molestaring" me.

Hmmm. This is my 7th post and satisfies the assignment requirements...not sure if Dr. R wants us to continue with the blog process, but I do know that I am going to stick w/my Spanish "lessons" from here on out. I even formatted my Spanish WotD list and printed it out this morning. I am going to keep at this until I sound so good people will think I AM a native Spanish speaker.

Until that moment, keep me in your thoughts! Can't say this hasn't been a loco ride!

Hasta chicos,

CRJ

No comments: